NMBI Establishing Panel of Education Assessors
The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland is expanding the panel of Education Assessors to assist our Registration Department.
The role of the Education Assessor is to assess applications from nurses and midwives who wish to have their qualifications recognised and join the Register. The Assessor will do this by:
- Reviewing the applicant’s qualifications (including post qualification experience) relating to:
- Those obtained outside the State;
- Irish Qualifications via non-standard pathways; and
- Determining if they meet the NMBI Standards and Requirements for the relevant profession;
- Making a recommendation as to whether the applicant’s qualification meets the NMBI standard;
- And where necessary, making a recommendation regarding appropriate compensation measures for the applicant.
The role also involves assessing appeal files (recognition and registration applications) and making recommendations to the Registration Committee.
The term of the contract will initially be for three years. Full training will be provided and services will be paid for based on days of service provided.
If you are interested in applying, you will need to submit your proposal through the eTenders website before 3.00pm on Friday 11 February 2022.
Before applying on the eTenders website you will need to have registered with eTenders, here is a link to a guide which will help you with the registration process.
Once registered you can then apply by following this link.