HSE National Immunisation Office: Covid-19 Vaccine Bulletin
The HSE National Immunisation Office has published its Covid-19 vaccination bulletin which includes important updates in clinical guidance for the vaccination programme.
This 42nd edition includes information on the following:
- Booster or additional dose vaccination after breakthrough COVID-19 infection
- Checking a person’s age before vaccination
- Booster doses for people aged 16 years and older who are immunocompromised and have received an additional dose
- Children aged 12-15 years and booster doses
- Booster doses for those vaccinated abroad
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Important information regarding dates
- Updated report on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in pregnancy
- Covax Update
- Seasonal Influenza vaccine
To read the bulletin in full, please click here.
Previous issues can also be found on the HSE website.